Half day bike tour in Cote de Beaune North
DISTANCE : 20 km or 12 miles
LEVEL : EASY on small road with low trafic
Everyday all along the year on booking.
Departure no later than 2.30pm from 16 avenue du parc in Beaune
Return at around 5.00 PM at the same place.
Self guided bike tour with GPS. Taste Burgundy wines and have a very nice time !
Discover the Grand Cru of the Côte de Beaune North by bike. A great way to enjoy a famous part of Burgundy through a short and easy ride on your own !
- Biking in the vineyards and go through small typical villages as Savigny Les Beaune, Pernand Vergelesse, Aloxe Corton
- Ride the famous Corton Grand Crus and Corton Charlemagne vineyard
- Visit 1 winerie
- Taste minimum 4 wines with 1 Grand Cru included
- Get GPS orientation with our new apps ( smartphone loaded essential )
Our tour takes you into the vineyard of the Côte de Beaune North. After a short briefing about how to use the bicycle and adjust your smartphone to get orientation, you’ll ride along an easy sealed cycling road in the heart of Savigny Les beaune, Pernand Vergelesse, Aloxe Corton.
On your way, you will see vines, locals winemakers while working their vineyards, castles, old villages with lot of history.
In Aloxe Corton you will stop in an authentic winerie booked by ourself where you’ll taste at least 4 wines from the area with 1 Grand Cru. If you want you can stop also in the Castle of Aloxe Corton for a picture of the unique colored roof tiles and a wine tasting if you want ( not included in our package)
The winemaker can deliver your order directly where you want.
Then you’ll go back to Beaune by an easy road. We assure unforgettables memories and great pictures during this tour !
Please contact us for private tour requests. We can customise the tour for you.
This ride is mostly on bike path, but you get orientation with your smartphone to do a great loop.
- Bike rental
- Visit of 1 winerie
- 4 wines minimum (red and white) with 1 Grand Cru
- GPS apps with your smartphone
- Road book and map
The price doesn’t include :
- Water Bottle for bike ride
WHAT SHOULD I BRING
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING ?
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes, see more
- Water bottle
- Your smartphone fully loaded for orientation
- Your smile !