PRIVATE CYCLING TOUR IN BURGUNDY
DISTANCE : 25 km or 18 miles
LEVEL : EASY mostly flat
THE BURGUNDY CHAMPS ELYSÉES – DISCOVER THE VINEYARD OF CÔTE DE NUITS BY BIKE. THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY A FAMOUS PART OF BURGUNDY !
- Biking in the vineyards and go across small and typical villages like Savigny-les-Beaune, Pernand-Vergelesses, Aloxe-Corton, Vosne-Romanee, Gevrey-Chambertin
- Enjoy the very famous skyline of « Le Clos Vougeot »
- Enjoy a lunch in a restaurant in Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Discover the exceptionnals vineyards classified World Heritage with a guide
- Ride along the famous Romanee Conti
- Visit and taste in 3 differents wineries
- Taste minimum 12 differents wines from Burgundy
All ingredients to have a unique and very nice time in a private conditions.
Our tour takes you from the north of Côte de Beaune to the Côte de Nuits. After a short transfer by minibus from the visitor center and a briefing about how to use the bicycle and adjust your helmet, we’ll ride in the heart of the Burgundy wine region, a world heritage « Les Climats de Bourgogne ». All along the day everything is composed to make you feel the essence of gold and ruby Burgundy.
Along « La Route des Grands Crus », the Burgundy Camps-Elysées, you will make a stop at Romanée Conti.
A local producer will welcome you to his winery for a visit of a huge stone cellar. You will taste at least 4 wines from the domain. If you desire you will be able to buy some bottles. The winemaker can deliver your order directly where you want.
Finally from Gevrey Chambertin we’ll go back to Beaune by minivan.
We assure unforgettables memories and great pictures during this tour !
Your local guide is here to take care of your needs and questions.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR COST
- Bike rental
- Transfer to departure
- Visit of a winery in Aloxe-Corton
- Lunch in traditionnal restaurant
- English speaking Guide ( and van assistance)
- Visit and wines tasting in a local winery in Gevrey-Chambertin
- Transfer from Gevrey to Beaune at the end of the tour.
The price doesn’t include :
- Water Bottle for bike ride
- Wines and drinks during lunch
WHAT SHOULD I BRING
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes, see more
- Water bottle
- Sun glasses
- Your smile !
This tour is alway run on private requests. We can customise the tour for you !
This tour is also possible with a start from Dijon. Please contact us.
Note that this tour is run always with the van. The guide will be in the van to help and lead the tour.