Self Guided Picnic, Bike and Wine tour in Cote de Beaune
DISTANCE : 20 km or 12 miles
LEVEL : EASY on small road with low trafic
Everyday all along the year on booking.
Departure no later than 11.30 am at 16 avenue du parc in Beaune
Return at around 5.00 PM at the same place.
Self guided bike tour with GPS. Enjoy a Picnic in a winerie, taste Burgundy wines and have a very nice time !
Discover the famous Cote de Beaune by bike. A great way to enjoy a famous part of Burgundy through a short and easy ride on your own !
- Biking in the vineyards and go trough small typical villages as Pommard, Volnay, Meursault
- Ride the famous vineyard way on a peacefull paved road
- Enjoy a Picnic with local charcuterie and cheese
- Visit 2 wineries
- Taste minimum 7 wines
- Get GPS orientation with our new apps ( smartphone loaded essential )
Our tour takes you into the vineyard of the Côte de Beaune South. After a short briefing about how to use the bicycle and adjust your smartphone to get orientation, you’ll ride along an easy cycling road in the heart Pommard, Volnay, Meursault.
On your way, you will stop at the first winerie in Meursault area to visit the cuverie, the cellar and enjoy a Picnic served with wines from the domaine.
Then get on your bike again riding on small safe paved road through one of the most well known village of Burgundy, Puligny Montrachet or just get back to the north to stop in Chateau de Pommard for a visit and winetasting of this gorgeous winerie.
The wineries can deliver your order directly where you want.
Then we’ll go back to Beaune by an easy road. We assure unforgettables memories and great pictures during this tour !
Please contact us for private tour requests. We can customise the tour for you.
This ride is mostly on bike path, but you get orientation with your smartphone to do a great loop.
- Bike rental
- Picnic in a winerie in Meursault area
- Visit of 2 wineries ( 1 in Meursault during Picnic and the Chateau de Pommard )
- 7 wines minimum (red and white)
- GPS apps with your smartphone
- Road book and map
The price doesn’t include :
- Water Bottle for bike ride
WHAT SHOULD I BRING
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING ?
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes, see more
- Water bottle
- Your smartphone fully loaded for orientation
- Your smile !