It is already specified that the current conditions govern the online sale on www.bourgogne-evasion.fr and www.burgundybiketour.com of guided or autonomous bike tours, but also the walking tours and all the other activities offered by Bourgogne Evasion by Active Tours.
These conditions apply to the exclusion of all other conditions.
The fact for an internet user to confirm their order on www.bourgogne-evasion.fr and www.burgundybiketour.com by clicking on the ORDER/BOOK button constitutes full acceptance of the general conditions of sale in their entirety.
3.1 – The prices of our tours and trips and other products are indicated in euros all taxes included.
3.2 – All orders, whatever their origin, are payable in euros.
3.3 – Active Tours / Bourgogne Evasion reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, products and services being invoiced on the basis of the prices in force at the time of the registration of orders, subject to availability.
3.4 – Active Tours / Bourgogne Evasion reserves the right to modify the content of the programs in order to constantly improve their quality, but also to respect the safety rules for customers and guides.
The customer places his order online on the site www.bourgogne-evasion.fr and www.burgundybiketour.com. It can only be registered on the site if the customer is clearly identified by completing the online order form. Any order implies acceptance of these general conditions of sale.
The validation of the order is done after acceptance of the payment. (online for payment by credit card, upon receipt of the check for an order by bank check or upon receipt of the bank transfer for an order by bank transfer)
Provided the customer has entered his email correctly, he will receive an order confirmation email.
Active Tours / Bourgogne Evasion therefore invites the customer to consult their e-mail. Confirmed orders are processed after payment validated every working day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. In the event of an incident preventing the processing of the customer’s order, it will be canceled.
We can accommodate a limited number of people on our bike tours.
From 2 to 16 people for a day on a bike. And from 2 to 22 people for half a day by bike.
This limited number of places does not allow us to accommodate other people than registered participants.
For everyone’s comfort, animals are not allowed.
Availability is mentioned on our website.
Orders are processed in order of arrival, only orders whose payment has been made are taken into account.
Departures from our tours are guaranteed from 2 people registered. If you register alone and you are the first to register, we will come back to you to confirm your reservation after the registration of the next person. If applicable, we will offer you another date or a refund.
Gift vouchers are valid until the end of the tourist season (October 31) of the current year or in the case of purchase at the end of the year, until the end of the following season, unless otherwise stated. on the check itself, within the limit of available places, and for the date mentioned. The expiry date is mentioned on the check itself.
The validation of a gift voucher can be made online on our website www.bourgogne-evasion.fr, or by email to the address: email@example.com.
The order number and the gift voucher number (indicated on the gift voucher itself) are required to validate any reservation.
After reservation of a date, any cancellation of reservation entails cancellation costs according to the scale established in article 13. The gift voucher will be reset after receipt of payment by bank check of the cancellation costs.
If you cannot go to the meeting point on D-Day, you can give it to an adult of your choice.
If the beneficiary of a gift voucher cannot participate in the bicycle tour offered within the validity period, it is imperative to notify us by email.
Gift vouchers cannot give rise to monetary consideration, in any form whatsoever, totally or partially. They cannot be replaced if their period of validity has expired. They can be transferred to an adult third party.
Gift vouchers are valid according to the dates mentioned above, they cannot be used outside the tourist period (between April 1 and October 31) unless otherwise stated. Gift vouchers for the bike and wine day and the half bike and wine day cannot be used on Sundays.
Payment for your order is made:
– by bank card: The customer can pay for his purchases online by bank card (Eurocard, Visa, Carte Bleue, Mastercard). Active Tours / Bourgogne Evasion has selected the secure payment solution of a large bank: La Caisse d’Epargne. At the time of the order, when the customer must enter or communicate his card number and its validity date, he will no longer be on the Bourgogne Evasion website but on a Caisse d’Epargne website. The numbers given therefore never pass through the website and are never known or kept by Active Tours / Bourgogne Evasion.
After verification and approval by the Caisse d’Epargne, you automatically return to the Bourgogne Evasion or BurgundyBikeTour.com website to continue shopping in complete safety.
– By check: this must be issued by a bank domiciled in mainland France or Monaco. Only checks made out in euros are accepted. The cashing of the check is made upon receipt of it.
The check payable to ACTIVE TOURS is to be sent to: ACTIVE TOURS, Parc de la Bouzaise, Allée Dr Bouley, 21200 Beaune.
The reservation with the payment by check will be effective only from the reception of the check by the company Active Tours. Said reservation will be maintained 5 days after the date of online request. After this time your order will no longer be guaranteed.
Upon receipt of this payment, a confirmation will be sent to the email address indicated in your booking form.
The invoice is sent by e-mail to the address indicated during registration, a few minutes after validating the registration. This is the “order summary”.
The delivery of gift vouchers is done by sending an email containing a file to print. The delivery time for a gift voucher is approximately 24 hours following the payment agreement by the Caisse d’Epargne. (or receipt of payment by check)
For activities and tours less than 24 hours:
9.1 – You changed your mind, you made a mistake. We give you the possibility to cancel your order simply and free of charge (with the exception of bank charges equal to the lump sum of € 3 / order) for 7 days, except for tours ordered within 15 days of the chosen date .
9.2 – Your cancellation must be sent to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The date of sending of the mail being taken.
9.3 – Refunds will be made within 14 days of your request. The refund will be made to the account of the bank card used when ordering or by bank transfer to your account, for which you will have sent the contact details to Active Tours / Bourgogne Evasion.
9.4 – You wish to modify the order, less than 15 days before the chosen date, your request must reach us by email. If the new date is available we will make the change. This modification of reservation will be invoiced to you 10 € / person / tour.
For stays and activities longer than 24 hours:
For a modification of a confirmed reservation, there is a reservation modification fee based on: 40 Euros per reservation and per modification.
For any questions or information, Active Tours / Bourgogne Evasion is at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
email@example.com – Tel: +33 (0) 3 80 26 17 12
The information collected on the Customer is subject to computer processing by the ACTIVE TOURS agency and is essential for the processing of his order.
This information and personal data are also kept for security purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations. They will be kept as long as necessary for the execution of orders and guarantees that may be applicable at the end of these orders.
ACTIVE TOURS undertakes to respect and protect the confidentiality of the personal data processed. The data controller in the ACTIVE TOURS agency is Catherine Brossais.
Within ACTIVE TOURS, access to personal data will be limited to employees authorized to process it because of their duties. The ACTIVE TOURS agency may, for the needs of the stay, be required to transmit this data to its service providers (hotels, carriers, etc.), some of which are located outside the European Union.
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms, as modified by the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, and by the European Regulation n ° 2016 / .679, the Customer has a right of access, rectification, erasure and portability of data concerning him, as well as the right to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons, rights which he can exercise in addressing the data controller to the postal or email address mentioned below, attaching proof of their valid identity.
Parc de la Bouzaise
Allée du Docteur Bouley
In the event of a complaint, the client can contact the National Commission for Data Protection (CNIL).
Each participant undertakes to be able to ride a bicycle on the public road so as not to constitute a danger to himself and to others. Drive in accordance with the driving code and not obstruct traffic.
Bourgogne Evasion / Active Tours organizes wine tastings during these activities. Each participant agrees to remain in control of these acts, in no case the consumption of alcohol is recommended or encouraged by ACTIVE TOURS / Bourgogne Evasion.
Wearing a helmet during guided bike tours is compulsory and will be imposed on you by the guide. If for any reason the helmet is not worn, Active Tours disclaims all responsibility in the event of an accident.
You will be asked to respect the equipment given for the activity. In the event of damage related to misuse, you may be reimbursed for the costs incurred.
If the bicycle is damaged beyond repair (as determined by ACTIVE TOURS), the customer will pay € 2,500 for an electrically assisted bicycle, € 800 for a hybrid bike and € 1,250 for a road bicycle.
Theft or loss
In the event of loss or theft, the lessee agrees to pay the value of the bicycle.
Or 2500 Euros / Scott electric bike; 800 Euros / Scott bike and 1250E / road bike
Each tour and excursion is planned with precise departure time. Participants agree to respect departure times, arrival 5 minutes early is recommended. In case of delay of the participants, Active Tours is released from any compensation in the event that the tour has already started. It is the responsibility of the participants to notify in case of delay. 15 minutes late will be acceptable, beyond that, the guide will decide whether or not to start the tour.
For private tours, in case of group delay, Active Tours will accept a delay of 15 minutes. Beyond this, an increase of 10 € per 20 minutes delay will be applied and claimed to participants.
The guide will be in charge of enforcing the end of activity schedules, it may however be that the activity is delayed for reasons beyond the control of the guide, customers agree to notify the guide at the start of the tour in case of an hourly imperative at the end of the activity.
In the event of cancellation by the client for activities and tours less than 24 hours:
-From the date of reservation up to 7 days before the date of the tour: there is no cancellation fee and the total price will be fully refunded to the customer, except for bank charges (lump sum € 3 / order).
– Between 7 days and 2 days before the date of the tour – Cancellation fees: 50% of the total price.
-Less than 48 hours before the start of the tour, the total price is due and no refund possible.
In the event of cancellation by the client for stays and activities longer than 24 hours, the scale of cancellation fees is as follows:
Before 42 days: cancellation fee: 40 €
Between 42 and 30 days before: 200 €
Between 30 and 21 days before: 25% of the travel cost
Between 21 and 14 days before: 50% of the travel cost
Between 14 and 0 days before: 100% of the travel cost
Active Tours / Bourgogne Evasion undertakes to provide the service. If for security or logistical reasons the service should be canceled, the entire service will be reimbursed, this decision can only be made by Active Tours / Bourgogne Evasion.
Active Tours undertakes in the event that it is impossible to provide the service to reimburse the entire order as soon as possible, either by bank transfer or by check.
The climatic conditions can be a factor of cancellation of the service. Orange or Red vigilance on the part of Météo France can be one of these causes of cancellations. However, the guide remains the sole decision-maker as to the course of the activity.
– The tenant of the electric scooter must respect the highway code in the same way as a pedestrian. The electric scooters can be used only on cycle paths, trails, and tolerated on the road. The maximum authorized speed is 25 km / h
– When crossing any other motorized vehicle or not, you are required to cut off the assistance electric, as much as possible, to put your foot on the ground and give way.
– The minimum recommended age to practice is 12 years old, and a minimum height of 1.50 m. The presence of a responsible adult in the group is mandatory.
– Electric Scooters is an all-terrain activity with a high risk of falling. You agree to practice this activity, fully aware of the possible risks involved.
– You certify that you have sufficient physical and technical skills to practice this activity
– Wearing a safety helmet is compulsory
– Closed shoes are mandatory to practice the activity
– Arrival 15 minutes before the scheduled time for presentation, equipment, start-up and testing of the equipment. Stroll an hour and a half.
– Each route has been calculated with sufficient time to also be able to enjoy the landscape.
– Any delay will be charged € 15 per hour
– The lessor will in no way engage its responsibility in the event of damage or claims suffered or caused by the tenant during use
– The tenant is responsible for the rented equipment from the moment he takes possession of it and until his restitution.
– The tenant certifies to have insurance covering adequately the risks relating to the rental of a electric scooter (see multi-risk home insurance).
– The tenant acknowledges by signing this contract having received the rented electric scooter (s) and the basic equipment in perfect condition Operating. To do this, an inspection of the equipment will be made before taking charge and any remarks will be mentioned in the rental agreement. An inspection of the equipment will be made upon return. You may be asked for the amount of the damage done on the basis of the following package:
A motor (500 €), a display (85 €), a wheel (459 €), a power cable (15 €), a handlebar (56 €), a hydraulic brake handle (45 €), a bag backpack (€ 55), a battery (€ 696), a throttle grip (€ 25), a green grip grip (€ 15), a camera (€ 500), a helmet (€ 50), gloves (20 €)
– In the event of non-return of the electric scooter (s) (hijacking, theft, responsible accident rendering the electric scooter unusable), the renter’s full responsibility will be engaged and the scooter will be invoiced in full: € 3150.00,
– Respect a safety distance adapted to your speed between the electric scooters
– In order to preserve the electric motor and your autonomy, put the foot on the ground in the too strong climbs
– Wait for your whole group at each intersection
– Often view your roadmap or your GPS application to locate you on the map
– Check your battery indicator so that you do not come back by pushing
– Always keep control of your speed and trajectory
– Do not overestimate your ease of practice, be careful